BETA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Check if you need to fill in a Self Assessment tax return

What's your work status?

Info icon

Self-employed includes running your own business, or being partner in a business partnership, or a sole trader. If you’re not sure what your work status is, choose ‘other’.